9.09.2012

I am BUSY! Oh so BUSY!

Class, work, class, lab, homework, work, class, clubs, run, workout, class, homework, and so on. My days are so full now. Every weekday (besides Tuesday) I start at 8 and end at 4:30 with only a few short breaks in between. Then finally Friday evenings and Saturdays I get a chance to breath. Then Sunday I have church and more homework. I love it up here, but now life is getting a little hectic. Not much time to read or write, but I need to find some time because I miss reading, and I especially miss writing. Sigh, it is so worth it though. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. busy makes the time go by faster and it will mean that you'll be coming home for the holidays quicker

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a full schedule! Still, as long as you can remember why you're busy, you should do fine. You don't want to end up like the Alabama song: "I'm in a hurry to get things done/ Don't know why/ Rushing, rushing but that's no fun/ All I really gotta do is live and die/ But I'm in a hurry and I don't know why."

    Apparently, I think quoting music solves everything. Anyway, good luck with classwork craziness!

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete