11.10.2012

It's been so long!

Hey guys!

Yeah, I know I haven't been on here in FOREVER! I really don't know why... I have been busy, not only with school but I actually have a social life now! Haha. Anyway, Unity is great! I absolutely love it here! I love my classes, my major is great, and I have made a lot of great friends! My roommate, Jeana, is AWESOME and we are not only roomies, but close friends too! We had a first snow here on Thursday. We got about 3 inches! I was super excited. Then it rained (it rains so much in Maine!) and the snow melted. Oh well, there will be more. Well I gotta go get ready to volunteer (working with animals) with the Wildlife Care and Education Club! Hopefully I will get back on and update yall on everything!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, it washed all your snow away! But I'm sure you'll have a LOT more than us! :)

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete