Well, yesterday I started my last semester at UNA. It is official, this fall I will be going to Unity College in Maine to major in Captive Wildlife Care and Education!!!
So happy for you, Amy! I've just been writing a poem set in Acadia National Park. You'll have to go while you are in Maine --- and tell me all about it. xo
I will! After working at the animal house, I know this is what I want to do! When your new book comes out you'll need to ship it to me!!! :) Also I love the fact that an ELEPHANT is on the cover!
So happy for you, Amy! I've just been writing a poem set in Acadia National Park. You'll have to go while you are in Maine --- and tell me all about it. xo
ReplyDeleteI will! After working at the animal house, I know this is what I want to do! When your new book comes out you'll need to ship it to me!!! :) Also I love the fact that an ELEPHANT is on the cover!
Delete