1.13.2012

SNOW!

Man, you should have seen me yesterday when it started snowing! I was so excited! And then when it started turning into these big, fluffy, white flakes and coming down like there will be no tomorrow, I just couldn't contain myself! Hehe, when I go to Maine and freak out over a little snow, they are going to laugh at me. Oh well. I don't know why I love snow so much. Maybe because it is so rare here in Alabama. I love watching it fall (I could do that for hours) and just look out at the snow covered ground (whether it is a dusting, 2 inches, or 10 inches). If rain is the earth crying for the sorrows of the world, then snow is the earth weeping for joy. I just feel so happy when it snows. Then, I go out and play in it. Yes, like a little kid. I still build snowmen. I still get others to have a snowball fight (which I always lose). I still go sledding. I still create snowangels. Snow, to me, is always... *speechless*

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll always love snow but you might get sick of it when you deal with it every day for months

    ReplyDelete