1.03.2012

Someone I Would NEVER Get Along With

This was a review for Peter Pan on B&N: This book is stupid. There are no such things as faries, and children are supposed to grow up. How this book got to be a classic is beyond me, but I guess fantasy books amuse simple minds. I would not reccommend this book to anyone. I would give it zero stars if that were an option. Barnes and Noble needs to have a spring cleaning of the classics remove all the fantasy books, but keep the books that are based on real events.

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely right. That is someone I could NEVER get along with. In addition to being insulting, this person is just plain wrong. G. K. Chesterton believed in fairies (yes, he did!) and he had by no means a simple mind.

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete