"What do I wear?" "I am so nervous!" "This is scary but so exciting!" These are some phrases that either I've been told by two of my friends, or I have a strong feeling they have thought this. They are starting their freshman year at UNA today, and I am starting my sophomore year. The thing is, I could care less about the beginning of the fall semester. While they are excited, nervous, scared, and whatever else, I am neutral in my feelings. Its just another school year. Yes, it's my last year at UNA. Yes, it's my last year in Florence Alabama for a long time. Yes, I am going to miss it. I just, well... I;m just like "Here we go again."
8.24.2011
First Day
"What do I wear?" "I am so nervous!" "This is scary but so exciting!" These are some phrases that either I've been told by two of my friends, or I have a strong feeling they have thought this. They are starting their freshman year at UNA today, and I am starting my sophomore year. The thing is, I could care less about the beginning of the fall semester. While they are excited, nervous, scared, and whatever else, I am neutral in my feelings. Its just another school year. Yes, it's my last year at UNA. Yes, it's my last year in Florence Alabama for a long time. Yes, I am going to miss it. I just, well... I;m just like "Here we go again."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment