Man, I am just not good at keeping this blog updated. Maybe I'll get better, maybe not. In a couple of days I will be starting my sophomore year. In high school my sophomore year brought along my driver's license, joining Multicultural Club (the best club ever) where I first had Mrs. Freemon (one of the best teachers ever!), hospital visits when my mom have cancer (I still thank God all the time for her to be cancer free with only one surgery), quitting all sports to focus on school and music, my final year of All-State Honor Choir, and much more. I hope this sophomore year brings many piano students, a great year in piano and organ and singing, an awesome CCD class, memories at the Animal House, possibly a new job?, and great times with my friends. What a better way to start off a new school year than with a new hair style!
8.20.2011
Sophomore Once Again
Man, I am just not good at keeping this blog updated. Maybe I'll get better, maybe not. In a couple of days I will be starting my sophomore year. In high school my sophomore year brought along my driver's license, joining Multicultural Club (the best club ever) where I first had Mrs. Freemon (one of the best teachers ever!), hospital visits when my mom have cancer (I still thank God all the time for her to be cancer free with only one surgery), quitting all sports to focus on school and music, my final year of All-State Honor Choir, and much more. I hope this sophomore year brings many piano students, a great year in piano and organ and singing, an awesome CCD class, memories at the Animal House, possibly a new job?, and great times with my friends. What a better way to start off a new school year than with a new hair style!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment