11.10.2010

Hi! Been Gone For A While!

But I am back! Things have been pretty busy here lately, and when they have not been busy, I've been reading books. I now have 8 piano students! Yay! I have read 41 books for 2010. I know I am not going to reach my goal of 60 but I and going to try my darnest to get as close as possible. That's why I haven't posted in a while. I have been either teaching piano, at school, studying, practicing piano, chores (I desperately need to clean house), or reading. So I am usually on the computer about 5-10 minutes every day, and that time is for checking my email, college information, facebook, and/or twitter. The pictures above are just a couple from my huge collection taken this past weekend when my family went hiking in the mountains. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment