
I can not wait till Friday! Two words: fall break. I don't have school, and I already have Friday booked. When I get up I have some chores to do (that part I am not looking forward to). Then about noon Katie is coming over and we are having pizza and a movie! Afterwards I am going to teach her how to play boche ball. I can already see the game getting competitive. After that we are going to play with my new camera and take pictures around town. Friday evening I am going to spend several hours reading a new book that just came out, Crescendo. Saturday and Sunday is the Renaissance Faire, and I am going to be handing out dragon tears again this year. :D
sounds like a fun weekend, the only thing to make it better is to go on the ghost walk at the Sweetwater Mansion like Sheila and I are doing. Most likely I'll see ya at the faire.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lot of fun! It's making me wish that my fall break hadn't already passed!
ReplyDelete*buries head in Calculus homework*
Also, have you read the book The Life of Pi? I've started it, and I love it so far! It seems like a book you would like. (It's also going to take me forever to finish because of school!).