I have a major calculus test tomorrow, and I do not know if I am going to survive. It is on series and sequences, and it ain't easy. I have never like series and sequences and having this topic mixed in with calculus is going to be the death of me. I am just happy that tomorrow is Friday, so I have a whole weekend to forget about that test. Wish me luck! Gotta go study...
Good luck, Amy!!! I do NOT have fond memories of calculus. There may be poetry in there somewhere... or at least a poem ??? Thanks for your sweet comments about Leaving Gee's Bend! Happy you enjoyed it. Hope to see you next time I am in Florence. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you! I disliked sequences in PreCalculus... hopefully I can survive another round of them later. You're way ahead of us in Calculus: as you should be, Ms. BC.
ReplyDeleteMy relationship with Calculus is a bit more friendly, but then again I'm going to be doing it for the next 4-5 years. :D
oh my gosh, i can't believe you actually uh wrote this out? or did you by chance copied it from somewhere? lol
ReplyDeletei'm sitting here staring at the book for the past 30 minutes and i haven't turn a page.
i don't get this!!!! haha
it's 10:06 right now..
i should at least atttempt to turn the page.
i can't believe that i remember the link this blog lol . right out of the top of my head.
good luck (:
haha. i am still amazed by this picture..
ReplyDeletelol
although it's put out like that.
i have no idea what it is saying.
i just doesn't speak to me
lol
wishing you good luck.
ReplyDeletehaha.
i created an account, so it
would be easier for me to comment (:
this is qili btw
Well I can't wish you luck since it is tomorrow and after school. I know I wish you happy weekend
ReplyDelete