2.19.2010

WAY Behind

For my creative writing class at school, we have to write an individual project (a poem, a short story, part of a short story, a chapter of a novel, etc) every week. Well what I hate about the third quarter is that I have already written 20 individual projects (the first nine weeks we had to turn in 12) and so my brain is fried. Now I am 4 weeks behind. I've got a LOT of writing ahead of me this weekend, and the lock-in tomorrow plus the government test I have Monday does not make it any better. Oh well... weekend here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, hate to break it to you sweetheart but welcome to the really world... in the years to come when you have a job...and you're a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, niece, life will pull, shove, smash into your plans making it seem that you're unable to a light at the end of the tunnel and in truth if you don't stop the craziness for just a second you won't...you know how people say stop to smell the roses... I don't know about roses but take a moment to feel, taste, enjoy, love... even if it is only in your mind for five minutes. Love ya, and things will get better.

    ReplyDelete