1.02.2010

My Goals for 2010

1. Go to the park and excercise. Only skip out because I have too much homework or too much to do, not because of lazyness. 2. Read, read, and read. I have a pile of my books I want to read or reread, and a huge bag of books Aunt Pat let me borrow to read. 3. Try to pratice piano every day, and not just the song I am working on but songs I have already learned too. 4. When highg school ends (5.29.2010) (5 months away! yes!) keep in touch with my closest friends when we split up and go to college. 5.Enjoy the rest of my senior year (yeah right. QiLi made me put this one.). 6. Try not to worry about things so much. I know I worry too much.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Once it warms up, I'll have to start going down to the park by the river again. :)

    2. Yes!

    3. Also yes!

    4. I graduate two days before you. :P

    5. and 6. I need to do that too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay :) our new years resoultion in which i already broken...

    ReplyDelete