1.03.2010

Last Day

Well can't to say much. Today is the last day of my break and the last day of the winter holidays. I really have to face the real world now with Disney, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years gone. School starts back and my dream world is taken over. I am ready though. The sooner tomorrow comes the sooner I graduate. 2010 you better be ready because here I come.

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture! (: I'm off to bed, then off to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those elephant behinds look like scaley crocodiles or some sort of prehistoric creature! Cool shot. Especially as I've been working on a "zoo book" that features a mama and baby pair of elephants... nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read you list and today's blog or wait.. yesterday's blog.. what day is it ... where am I... who am I hehehehe
    You do know Irene is my friend who's book is coming out Thursday..or should I say her first book is release on Thursday.
    Don't forget to write, Amy. I didn't see that on your list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete