1.01.2010

2010

Well I probably had one of the best new years ever (besides the one a few years ago when it snowed). My friend QiLi spent the night (really I should say morning). We went to a party, then we watched the ball drop, then we watched two movies, and finally talked and went to bed. The thing is we stayed up till 5:30 in the morning and slept till 1:00 p.m. I think that is the latest I have ever stayed up and the latest I have ever slept till. I realized why I don't like to sleep in. Getting up at 1 I realized I wasted half of the day. Well while we were talking last night (i think it was really around 4 this morning) QiLi and I came up with a short New Year's Goals list. I am about to go read and head to bed so I will post the list later. Happy New Year! Welcome 2010. Oh and guess what is really cool! My birthday is going to be on 10.10.10 this year!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome about your birthday! I'll never have a 29.29.29. 11.29.29 is as close as it's gonna get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete