1.04.2010

OMG! How in the World Did I Forget That?

Aunt Pat, I am so glad you brought that up in your comment. I completely forgot to add writing to my list of goals. I am going to add it here: 2010 goal and goal for my life - to keep up my writing no matter what gets in my way. I have come to realize, whether it is a simple entry in my diary or a short story straight from my imagination, that some of my stress magically disappears. When I write in my diary, I have someone to talk to. I believe that writing in a journal or a diary, not about the day to day events but expressing the true shadows and horrors that hunts my heart, is like talking to a part of me that is hidden, and I usually find some comfort. When I write poems and short stories I escape from everything around me into a world of my own. I hope and pray that I never lose the passion to write. It shows the pattern I see in the stain-glass window facing the world.

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry, as long as I have life in my body.. I'll remind you to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your comment at my blog and just wanted to let you know that you have three writers reading your blog... Sheila Renfro is my writing buddy that live in Muscle Shoals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool :)
    i feel very honored and lucky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Did you take that picture when I was visiting you?

    ...and great goals. :)

    ReplyDelete