3.30.2013

Yet another post...

So this is what happens when a college student who lives in Alabama but attends school in Maine does to keep busy while she is stuck at school for a 2-week spring break when all her friends go home. I can not wait to see my roommate today! Anyways, one of my friends, Rachel, showed me this video, and I think it is amazing! Please, please, please watch!

Pretty by Katie Makkai

1 comment:

  1. WHOA, please give warning for the f-bomb! Other than that, great video.

    Strangely, I am generally not very confident but little of that is due to how I perceive my own appearance. I'm okay with how I look. In fact, I'm always SURPRISED when someone randomly compliments me and I'm left with the impression (especially if it's someone old enough to be my parent) that they're just saying that.

    Y'know.

    Amusingly enough, whenever I see pencil-thin supermodels I do not get the urge to go on a starvation diet. Instead I go, "Thank goodness," and decide to go eat another cookie or two.

    I'm so totally a Hobbit or Dwarf.

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete