5.14.2012
I can not believe Unity is only three months away! Let me apologize ahead of time because I know I will be talking a lot about Unity this summer. I am very excited, but I am also very scared. My entire lifestyle is going to have to change when I am preparing to move and when I get up there. I have had a pretty privileged life. Even though my family isn't rich or wealthy, we have always been for the most part stable. As Qili pointed out the other day, I have a lot of stuff, and I totally agree. I have acquired a lot of stuff throughout my life. When I pack I am going to have to downsize big time!!! I won't be taking many books with me (my Bible,my Youcat, and my new book by Daphne Sheldrick), but that is why I got a Nook. I believed I would have to downsize my movies too, but Walmart just advertised this make your DVD digital service for only $2. I got to look into that. Then I gotta go through all my clothes and try to downsize them. All my summer clothes are staying here of course, but my winter clothes have grown preparing for Unity. When I know what dorm I am in, I am going to ask if someone could measure the closet so I know how much I can hang up. Then I have already decided what shoes I am taking and what shoes I am not, but I am probably going to have to make that list even smaller. The one crappy thing about moving to Maine is that heavy winter clothes take up a LOT of space. Oh well, I am ready for the challenge. I am just waiting to find out what dorm I am in and who my roommate is so I can start packing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment