2.03.2012

Work Up To The Next Step In My Life

Unity is offical, and I will be heading that way in August. I am so excited! I just can't wait! I also can't believe it is soooo close! I mean August is 7 months away! After working at the Animal House, I KNOW working with animals, espically exotic animals, is where I belong. Right now life is very happy. After the hormone changes in middle school, the stress and strains of high school, and the drama in both, Being in college and pratically a grown-up is comforting. I know that adulthood isn't gonna be a walk in the park, but I feel like I have the expirence and the brains to make it through. I think the key to like is to be where you at least have one thing in your life to make you happy (animals), and to have stress relievers that will soften the ruts in the road (piano, music, running, hiking, cooking, reading, writing, and of course animals). My life this semester consists of piano (my last year :( sniffsniff), reading (read 6 books already this year!), school (whth easy and fun courses), cello (man my fingers are killing me right now but I live it!), writing (shame on me for starting another book when I haven't even finished my first one so now I am working on 2), Animal House (love! love! love!), cooking (such good food) and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment