7.02.2011

R.I.P Mane Card

IMPORTANT! Before you read this blog post you should know this valuable piece of information: A Mane Card is the UNA Student ID Card Why am I mourning my Mane Card? Because it died today by the hand of my friend Qili. She, our friend Yova, and I were at Dibert Park today just walking around and socializing. At one point we sat in the pavilion on the main pond. Qili wanted to see my student ID so I gave her my keys (which has a card holder on them). After she was through commenting on my picture and such, she tried to put it back into the card holder. Well, I have to say she failed. She dropped my Mane Card, and I was too late to save it as it fell through the tiny narrow gap between the planks of wood. The pond ate it, and it is gone forever. Thanks Qili! Today was a day where old friends came together and a Mane Card drowned.

1 comment: