
I am so sorry I've been very antisocial on the internet here lately. I am so busy this summer, and when I am not busy I am worn out from my busy activities. I haven't written a poem or worked on my story in I don't know how long, when I get on the computer it is only for 5 minutes (which is not enough time to get anything accomplished), I am way behind on my letter writing, and I am scared to even take a breather for the fear of getting more behind. I never seen my friends anymore either (except the ones at church) and I miss them. What a busy summer. PS) the pictures are 1. holding a king snake in biology lab 2. the first item for me to sew 3. at a huntsville stars game for fathers day
Everything is good if you're enjoying your summer
ReplyDelete