2.09.2011

Speech, Studying, SNOW!

What a day today. I can not decide if it has been a good day, or a bleh day. When today breathed its first breath at 12:00 a.m., I was sitting at my computer, banging my head against my desk, and attempting to write a speech on Cicero. When I finally finished at about 12:30 a.m., I brushed my teeth and went to bed, only to wake up 5.5 hours later. I got up at 6:00 a.m., went to school, made a cleaver answer in German during German class, learned about Bach and Handel, and then Speech class. I dreaded speech class. I was the first to give a 5 minuet speech with a Q&A session at the end. That is the first factor weighing it to be a bleh day, and the second is this crazy studying I have to do. Do I have a test tomorrow? No. Do I have a test anytime soon? No. What I do have is a Biology Lab quiz that is so hard that I study for it like it was my final exam, and yet I make B's on it. Gah! Save me! The best part of my day that makes the scale about even in the good or bleh day is all this snow! Today marks the 5th snow of the 2010-2011 winter season. It is so beautiful! Everybody I know is wishing the snow away, but I just can not get enough of it! This snow has definitely made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment