10.06.2010
The Most Terrifying Dreams Are The Ones That Are Ture
I woke up this morning still half asleep. You know, the half asleep when you don't really know where you are but you are too stubborn and tired to care. As I got in the shower, something in the back of my mind kept bugging me. For some reason my subconscious was forcing me to remember my dream last night. So I tried and tried, though and strained, till it came back to me, knowing something was important about it. Here is what I remember: a husband lost his wife and baby, three men fighting me, me defeating them with the strength of one thought, those three men turning into metal beings. I was helping a Asian father, who was about my age, find his Middle Eastern wife and their new born baby. For some reason the wife kept running, but we couldn't figure out why. Suddenly we found out. Three men were hunting her and the baby. When they found out about us, those three men started hunting us too. The father went after his wife and kid, while I stayed behind to fight the men. Somehow, in the dream, I was an amazing fighter. Suddenly I was fighting the three men in a room of some kind, and I started off crippling them easily, until they pulled out knives curved into a crescent like the knives were smiling for someone's blood. I couldn't hold my own while trying to fight off knives. I found my self on the floor, holding a knife of my own, with the three men's knives pushing down on mine. I was losing badly. The men started talking and laughing at me. They asked me why I was protecting the couple. They were saying things like "They are not Christian, they deserve to die" and "You must not be Christian since you are protecting them" and "We are going to rid the world of their stain". This angered me. The family was my friends. I stared them in the eyes, and shouted "I am Catholic!" as power took over me. I pushed them off of me, and attacked. I didn't kill them. I didn't want to kill them. I injured them badly enough to stop following my friends and I. I left the room, but something followed me. I turned around to find metal men, with their iron faces molded just life the faces of the three men I just fought, standing in the doorway, with evil smiles carved into their souls. This dream scared me. It showed me how differently I viewed the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment