A life that is hard to put into words. To all the writers out there: have you ever just listened? I catch myself doing this all the time. I listen. Whether it is soothing piano music, or the wind brushing the leaves, or pure silence, I sit for hours listening. I find a secret peace buried deep within this world that has been forgotten by the world. My mind leaves the pain, sadness, anger, hate, and blood, and disappears to another realm of imagination. My soul wonders stories and worlds that are, that could be, and that will not be. This peace is very powerful. I cry at its mere existence. This place is where the world should be. The goal it will never reach. People are free to be who they truly are without the disapproval of family, friends, neighbors, leaders. All cultures strive without fear of discrimination. Everyone accepts the faiths and beliefs of their neighbors, no matter if they agree or not. Children never feel true sorrow. Teens never pressured. Adults never lonely. I know this peace is the world crying. I never want to leave.
9.19.2010
This IS Life
A life that is hard to put into words. To all the writers out there: have you ever just listened? I catch myself doing this all the time. I listen. Whether it is soothing piano music, or the wind brushing the leaves, or pure silence, I sit for hours listening. I find a secret peace buried deep within this world that has been forgotten by the world. My mind leaves the pain, sadness, anger, hate, and blood, and disappears to another realm of imagination. My soul wonders stories and worlds that are, that could be, and that will not be. This peace is very powerful. I cry at its mere existence. This place is where the world should be. The goal it will never reach. People are free to be who they truly are without the disapproval of family, friends, neighbors, leaders. All cultures strive without fear of discrimination. Everyone accepts the faiths and beliefs of their neighbors, no matter if they agree or not. Children never feel true sorrow. Teens never pressured. Adults never lonely. I know this peace is the world crying. I never want to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahhh, now stop crying and start writing and put that passion and emotions in your work.
ReplyDelete