7.15.2010

Secret Behind the Ivy Wall

Yes! After going at least two months of working on it, I have finally finished chapter 5! I am very very excited. The climax is building up and the story is becoming very interesting. I have finally gotten to the part of my book where everything else build from: the original idea. You know the feeling you get when a story stops at a cliffhanger, where you would do anything to read the rest of the story? Well that is the situation I am sitting in right now. I, the author, have no earthly idea where my story is going to go. Yes, I do know the general idea of what I want to write, but I have no control over what will end up on the paper. That is left to my imagination. I think the true author of this story is my imagination. Can not wait to see what happens next!

1 comment:

  1. COUGH COUGH.

    SOMEONE WAS SUPPOSE TO SENT ME A PREVIEW OR SOMETHING... OF THAT SORT

    ReplyDelete