I love the feeling of my body right after an early morning or late evening run. My heart pounds in my chest to the rhythm of my music. I can feel my muscles giving it all they got all day long to prove the run did not tire them. My breathing quick and deep, relieving stress with each exhale. My skin tingling as the breeze brushes my sweat. Every single part of my body from my head to my toes celebrate the accomplishment of running a mile up and down hills and around twist and turns. You should try it sometime. Your body will thank you, trust me. (PS: the picture is my oldest brother Eric running in a triathlon.)
6.22.2010
Up and At 'em Early and At the Park
I love the feeling of my body right after an early morning or late evening run. My heart pounds in my chest to the rhythm of my music. I can feel my muscles giving it all they got all day long to prove the run did not tire them. My breathing quick and deep, relieving stress with each exhale. My skin tingling as the breeze brushes my sweat. Every single part of my body from my head to my toes celebrate the accomplishment of running a mile up and down hills and around twist and turns. You should try it sometime. Your body will thank you, trust me. (PS: the picture is my oldest brother Eric running in a triathlon.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No, I'll take your word for it
ReplyDelete