Today is a wonderful day. Just as wonderful as Mother's Day. Today is the day to honor your fathers. To love your fathers. To bring up memories about your father that you will never forget. To give your father all the attention and love in the world. Happy Father's Day. I am so lucky to have Daddy. I know that he loves me, and he always will, no matter what mistakes I make. He works hard keeping a small business alive to support his three children and his beautiful wife. During his free time you will either find him at a baseball game or having a date with Momma. I remember when I was little and I would wake up at 6:00 a.m. every morning, I would climb into bed with my parents and wake them up. On Saturday mornings when I got up that early , Daddy and I would go eat breakfast. Daddy had helped me improved in softball, volleyball, and basketball. Even though I do no play sports anymore, he supports me in my music and my writing. I love you Daddy and thank you for all you do for me!
6.20.2010
Daddy
Today is a wonderful day. Just as wonderful as Mother's Day. Today is the day to honor your fathers. To love your fathers. To bring up memories about your father that you will never forget. To give your father all the attention and love in the world. Happy Father's Day. I am so lucky to have Daddy. I know that he loves me, and he always will, no matter what mistakes I make. He works hard keeping a small business alive to support his three children and his beautiful wife. During his free time you will either find him at a baseball game or having a date with Momma. I remember when I was little and I would wake up at 6:00 a.m. every morning, I would climb into bed with my parents and wake them up. On Saturday mornings when I got up that early , Daddy and I would go eat breakfast. Daddy had helped me improved in softball, volleyball, and basketball. Even though I do no play sports anymore, he supports me in my music and my writing. I love you Daddy and thank you for all you do for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww! Tell him I say hi. :D
ReplyDelete