5.11.2010

Story Running Around In My Head

I have to admit, I never though I could write a book, even a small one like I am working on right now. This brilliant story just popped in my head one day and I couldn't wait to get it down. As I started writing, though, I didn't get right to the point like I usually do for my short stories. Little insignificant things just flowed from my fingers to lengthen my plot. Already I am on Chapter 4 and I still haven't gotten to the climax. This lengthy writing is driving me nuts because I am so use to finishing a story in a few weeks max. I am also excited because I have no idea where this story will go. I am letting my imagination lead me blindfolded.

1 comment:

  1. As you grow in your writer world... more and more thoughts and ideas will haunt you day and night.

    ReplyDelete