5.09.2010

I'm Back!

Hey everybody! I can finally breath again! Show choir is over, 3 out of 4 AP exams are taken, and graduation is in less than 3 weeks. My stress level has dropped to 90% less than what it was. One thing is killing me though. I have not touched a book for enjoyment in 3 weeks! I decided I needed to work on my book and study for AP exams. So I will be book free until the end of this week. I can not wait to bury my nose in a fantasy story again. My goal is to read 60 books by December 31st. Rules: size of the book does not matter, rereading books count, rereading books that I have read since I've started this goal does not count. Right now my number is at 15. With this goal, Aunt Pat, you should be getting your bag of books you loaned to me back this year. Haha. Happy Mother's Day everybody!

1 comment:

  1. How was Prom?? Did you have fun?? You do know that Lies came out last week.

    ReplyDelete