Sorry I haven't written (technically typed) in about a week. I have been really busy. Chores, school, piano, CYO, and now show choir practice. Only 2.5 more months of school left and they are booked. I am so ready to graduate though. People are telling me that I am going to miss these years of my life, and that I am not ready to face the world. All I have to say is that I am ready to try. This new step in my life is right at my fingertips, yet no matter how hard I reach, it still is out of my reach. Waiting for graduation is torture. I have plenty to do to keep the time moving though. DC for spring break, show choir, prom, AP exams, graduation, and senior trip. I am ready!
3.16.2010
Nothing Much To Talk About
Sorry I haven't written (technically typed) in about a week. I have been really busy. Chores, school, piano, CYO, and now show choir practice. Only 2.5 more months of school left and they are booked. I am so ready to graduate though. People are telling me that I am going to miss these years of my life, and that I am not ready to face the world. All I have to say is that I am ready to try. This new step in my life is right at my fingertips, yet no matter how hard I reach, it still is out of my reach. Waiting for graduation is torture. I have plenty to do to keep the time moving though. DC for spring break, show choir, prom, AP exams, graduation, and senior trip. I am ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just remember that baby steps take you where you need to go and you enjoy the scenery
ReplyDeleteIf you race through you might get there quicker but think about what you've might have missed.
Hi Amy - confession: I've never once missed high school. Adulthood is AWESOME. xxoo
ReplyDelete