3.21.2010

God is Amazing

God performed a major minor miracle yesterday for me, and I am so thankful he did. If you didn't know already, I play the organ at Saturday night Mass at my church. I know all but two Mass parts, and those two songs Donna, the other organist, plays. Well, yesterday Donna went on a trip, so I was left on my own. I have been fine on my own before, but other factors sent me almost into a nervous breakdown. 1. We had a visiting priest lead the Mass 2. I was on my own so I had to talk to the priest about what parts to recite 3. The person who was cantering usually shows up right before church so we never have time to practice. Yesterday as it was getting close to 5:40 (church starts at 6) and my cantor was not there yet. I was freaking out. I sat at the organ praying over and over "God PLEASE let her come early just this one time." About a minuet after that, at 5:40, she came! Never has she made it early. I was so happy! I made sure to thank God about 20 times! Mass went smoothly and everything turned out to be a-okay. Even the little miracles make a huge difference.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so glad everything worked out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are God's miracle Amy and he will always make things alright because he knows you're his vessel.

    ReplyDelete