2.15.2010

GO TEAM USA!

Everyone knows that I really don't like watching baseball anymore. Since I have been going to baseball games my whole life and before I was born, I have burned out on baseball being entertaining. I have, though, found something I love to watch: The Olympics. My mom laughs at me when I am screaming and yelling at the TV like a crazy football fan watching a Alabama game. Now Team USA has 6 medals: 1 gold, 2 silver, and 3 bronze. The first thing I watched was the Short Track Men's 1500m. Even if you don't watch the Olympics, you need to watch this video. Now you need to know this: There are 3 Koreans, 2 Americans, 1 Chinese, and 1 Canadian. The announcer said that if the three Koreans get in the first 3 positions, then there is no chance for anyone else. Watch what happens on the final lap, right before the finish line. http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/assetid=97fdc4d6-3ad0-4f6b-80e6-e360e931b2d8.html#short+track+mens+1500m+final

1 comment: