
I just love rainy days. Most people connect rain with dreary, spooky, sad, and depressing. Rain has a different meaning to me. It means cleansing and pure. When I go outside, I love to feel it's cool touch on my skin. Sometimes I feel like it washes my worry away, and leaves a new perspective of the world in my heart. I also love the music it plays for me. In the summer, during a rain storm, I will often go out to my swing, leaving my ipod in the house, and listen to relaxing songs God plays with the rain. Rain brings life and beauty through the flowers. It fills the rivers as they dance to the ocean. It washes away the blood of war. So next time you look out the window and frown at the dark clouds and the rain drenching everything around, perk up a bit. Without the rain the world would die.
"if you listen to the rhythm of the pouring rain" that is calling the summer rain washed sun.. haha (:
ReplyDeletei love rain and i think you know why..
i still haven't done it.
i probably will one day (: