1.28.2010

Wishing It Was Friday

Man tomorrow could not come fast enough. I am so ready for the weekend. Fridays are Amy days. They are my get away days. I relax all afternoon and evening, doing anything I feel like doing. Sometimes I have the TV on all night, or watch a movie or two. Other times I sit in my big comfy circle couch and read for hours and hours and hours. I enjoy my Fridays and look forward to them all week long. I had a good day today, though. I was happy because I finished my book (book 5 of 11: still got a long way to go) but I was sad because I finished it at the beginning of lunch, so I had to go all through lunch, physics, and creative writing without something to read! It was a nightmare! hehe. Now I am taking a break from my series and going to read The Lovely Bones. I so can not wait to start it. Picture: You gotta love brothers!

3 comments:

  1. and who's house was this picture taken at??? Irene's son said my house was the Magic House at Christmas, I say it's the work house at Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Pat, you house IS the magic house at Christmas! I love going there for the Trousdale Christmas and looking at all your decorations! Next year I am going to come to your open house ( i ment to come this year but I had chruch and then something came up after church)

    ReplyDelete