1.30.2010

Patches of White

Ice on the ground. Ice on the ground. Looking kinda dangerous with the ice on the ground. Yeah, driving home from school with at least and inch of slush mixed with sleet and rain the roads (especially in Florence) was not fun. They let us out at 11:30 (which i am so glad they waited till then because now we don't have to make that day up) and me and my friends walked outside. It was sleeting like crazy, smacking us in the head over and over and over and over and... (well you get the picture). I found my truck layered in sleet and ice, so I grabbed my scraper (had issues just trying to open my door), and cleaned off my windshield. The ice came of pretty easy, but my wipers were a different story. Ice were caked to them, and whenever I used my wipers, they would leave water running down behind them (basically they weren't doing any good). So I had to pry the ice off of them. Like I said, the roads were scary, and I was so glad that I made it home.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you did everything like you should and was a safe driver. Burrrr it's cold. If you go up north to school this little event will be nothing up there.

    ReplyDelete