5.19.2013
The Beginning of a New Adventure!
The past week has been a week of ups and downs, happiness and excitement but also sadness . It has been bitter sweet. I have moved from Maine to Massachusetts. It was hard to say goodbye to all my friends at Unity, even though I will see some of them over the summer and others in August. This past year at Unity has been amazing, and I have had the time of my life. So many new memories, so many new experiences, and I don't regret a single one of them, whether good or bad. I have made lifelong friends who mean the world to me. It is time, though, to put that adventure on pause (and start back up in August) and begin a new adventure! On Tuesday I begin my internship at the Stone Zoo in Stoneham, Massachusetts (right outside of Boston). I am excited and nervous at the same time, but I am ready to learn new information and ideas, and I am defiantly ready to actually start doing work in my field (and not just learn about it in classrooms). It is weird and odd not being around my friends almost all day everyday, but I am hoping to build new friendships here. I am ready for an awesome summer!!! (Stone Zoo, home :), then vacation with my roommate)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I'm excited for your new adventure at the ZOO!! Have fun and learn lots. xo
ReplyDeleteYay, Stone Zoo! Learn lots about animals. I just learn from Zoo Tycoon... *sigh*. At least I know now what a Nile monitor is. Does your zoo have any? Yeaaah... everyone else hates the herpetarium and I'm always like, "Ooh, cool, look at the snakes."
ReplyDeleteIn Pace Christi,
Elyse