Maine is beautiful in the winter. Every single day everywhere you look is covered in snow. For months you live in a world of white. I absolutely love snow, and I'll never get sick of it. Now, that the snow is melted and gone, it is nice to see the ground again. It is also so nice to see the sun again. It is cloudy a lot here in Maine, and days full of sunshine are rare. Now that spring has finally decided to make an appearance, everyday is warm (I consider warm being over 47 degrees now...) and sunny, and the green grass is starting to grow.

You may or may not be surprised to learn that the air conditioning has already been turned on in the math building down here at UNA. It is 50-ish degrees outside and misting, so not the most pleasant of weather. We are all freezing.
ReplyDeleteIn other news, next week it's supposed to be in the 70's and 80's. When the sun is shining, I'll think of you. :)
I think it's hilarious how we always end up discussing the weather!
ReplyDeleteIn Pace Christi,
Elyse