4.20.2013

Email Home

Warm days, green grass, and wonderful news!


Hey Everybody!

I know it has been a while (apparently to my friends up here, when I say "while" with my accent it sounds like "wall" and they don't let me hear the end of it...) since I have sent out an update, but it has been pretty busy here. The weather up here is getting warm, sunny, and beautiful. We are having highs in the 50s on a regular basis now, and some days it even gets up into the 60s! Once the snow melted and we got a few rain showers the green grass sprang up. Before now I never imagined wearing a light jacket and flip-flops in 47+ degree weather. Haha. Maine will do that to you. I cannot believe this school year is almost over! It has gone by so fast! I am super excited for this summer! I was offered and accepted an internship at the Stone Zoo in Stonehim, MA, which is about 15ish minutes from Boston! I will start the week after exams and will work then until the end of July. I won't be working with one specific species or area, but rather all over the entire zoo! Check it out here: http://www.zoonewengland.org/stonezoo. I will come home over the summer, but only for a week or so after my internship. Then I am probably going to vacation with my roommate, Jeana, and her family in Maine. Then I will be back at Unity. I've got a busy year ahead of me, and then I will be out in the world trying to start a career. Hope all is well there!

No comments:

Post a Comment