7.11.2012

Goodbye Lucky!


This morning was bitter sweet. I opened the door to release Lucky. He could fly and was eating on his own. He was ready. When I opened the crate door, Lucky flew out and landed on top of the crate. He hooped around a bit, examining his new surroundings. Then he flew around the corner of the house and hopped along the ledge. After that he made his way back and explored the deck. Next thing I knew, he was flying towards me. He landed on my shoulder and screeched in my ear. "Feed me!" I tried to get him off, but all he did was land on my stomach then on the strap of my camera. Finally he went back to the deck and explored. After about 5 minutes, Lucky flew into the woods. As I walked away, I could hear him chirping and screeching. He has came back to the deck a few times (once he saw me in the window), but I am forcing myself to stay away and to stop checking on him so much. I am proud of my baby and I wish him the best. Goodbye Lucky!

1 comment:

  1. I know it was hard but it was the right thing to do... he is were he belongs... singing sweet songs like God intended

    ReplyDelete