So my Aunt Pat sent me a Eclectic Blogger Award. Thanks Aunt Pat!!! Read this ECLECTIC BLOGGERS UNITE! to find out more about the award.
Here are the rules for the Five (I did three) People I nominated:
The rules:
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
Next, select 5 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 5 bloggers for the Eclectic Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 5 things about yourself
1. Elyse: Always has a very very long blog post that is worth the read. This girl is smart, insightful, and hilarious!
2. Crystal: Another brilliant (yes I know, very British word, but she is the one who got me hooked on 2 British tv shows so the British word fits!) girl who blogs about the most random but interesting subjects.
3. Peter Last: I started following him when a friend told me to check his blog out. Although he doesn't post often, his topics are so... well... awesome!
Now five things about myself:
1. I adore all types of animals and want to make a career helping them, caring for them, and educating others about them (hence my Captive Wildlife Care and Education major at Unity College)
2. I play the piano (and have been for the past 12 years) and it is a major part of who I am. I love music (all kinds) and would struggle if I had to live without it.
3. I read constantly. It is vary rare you find me without a book (or my Nook) in my hand or close by.
4. I also write a lot. I write poems, short stories, and am currently working on two books.
5. I love my family and would be nothing without them, especially my brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment