4.23.2012

Just SOOOOOOOOOOOO Close!!!

There are exactly 7 days of actual classes left at UNA, then we have "dead day", and then exams start. I can not believe the semester is ending, but I am glad. These last few weeks have been torturous. I have been the worse procrastination ever! For example, right now I am working on a timeline for my New Testament class that I have know about since the beginning of the semester. I just started on it today, and it is due tomorrow. I have to force myself to get things done for school, and I just want it to be over. The reason being Unity is not that far away, and at Unity I will be taking classes that are going to be interesting and important to my career. Here at UNA I am just taking filler classes to stay in the school groove (since I really didn't have to go to school this semester). Not all my classes are bad. Cello is fun even though it is challenging, and New Testament is so interesting. I am just ready to move on in my life. I've got to be patient. It will be here eventually.

PS: This picture describes me perfectly!



3 comments:

  1. I think it's just a little spring fever too.... although it doesn't feel much like spring today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, I'm not the only one growing alarmingly apathetic about school and wanting to push everything off until later...

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procrastination is a great thing, isn't it? I love waiting until the very end to do anything.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete