4.16.2012

Hiya guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've really had nothing much to talk about. Do any of you use Picnik (of know anyone who uses Picnik) to edit photos and to spice them up with text and collages and frames and a lot of other goofy stuff? If you do then this information I am about to give you will be important: Picnik is shutting down their website. It closes down on April 19 (which is Thursday). I have been working like crazy to make collages. I am going to print these collages out and take them to Maine with me, so I am working hard to get them done by Thursday. I have already made one for me and my brothers, me and my parents, me and the Animal House, and me and Crystal (my cousin/penpal). The ones I have left are me and Qili, my parents, my brothers, and maybe a few others.



No comments:

Post a Comment