"iPod touch contains sensitive components. Do not drop, disassemble, open, crush, bend, deform, puncture, shred, microwave, incinerate, paint, or insert foreign objects into iPod touch."
Why would you shred, microwave, or incinerate an iPod? Is it even possible to bend an iPod??? Haha! This cracked me up!
"When you perform repetitive activities such as typing or playing games on iPod touch, you may experience occasional discomfort in your hands, arms, shoulders, neck, or other parts of your body. Take frequent breaks and if you have discomfort during or after such use, stop use and see a physician."
Yet another one that cracks me up! I feel sorry for the people who used their iPod so much they hurt themselves, because that means they have no life! Get off the iPod guys, and go adventure outside for once!!!
Bwahaha. What makes it even funnier is that you know they added all those instructions BECAUSE of the idiots that have done all those things in the past- and probably tried to sue for them!
ReplyDeleteHeehee. By the way, how many languages did the instructions come in? When I got something from the dentist one time, it came with instructions in a dozen different languages, no kidding. Even I couldn't recognize them all. I mean, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Portugese, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Hungarian... I had to really look for the English.
In Pace Christi,
Elyse