1.22.2012

Lies, lies, and more LIES!

The Weather Channel lies! This is for real! I am getting sick and tired of check the weather in the morning (and yes I check the hourly forecasts) and preparing for a certain type of weather, and then finding out the hard way that I'd prepared wrong!!! I can not tell you how many times The Weather Channel has told me the sun was gonna come out and the temperature rise, and then as the day went on it stayed cloudy or rained and the temperature dropped! Guess what... on those days my butt froze off! Almost the same thing happened yesterday. When I checked it at 5:00 am The Weather Channel said the temperature was going to drop a little (like a few degrees) so I prepared for cold weather. Well, while I was at the Animal House the temperature dropped around 15-20 degrees and I FROZE!!! It took a blast of hot air and heated seats on the way home, a steaming hot shower, a cup of burning hot coco, AND dressing in a sweatshirt and thick warm socks for church to warm me up!

1 comment:

  1. and we learn from this that we should always be ready ... jacket with gloves and scraf in the car just in case man doesn't know what God has planned for the day.

    ReplyDelete