Yes! This is true. I really want my own elephant to raise. I already talked to my mom and she said I could build a pasture and barn in front of the house (although I know she was joking I am going to take her up on her offer). Now all I've got to do is save enough money to get a permit and buy a baby elephant (and considering how I am a poor college student this might take a while). The second animal I would like to own is a capybara. Now I know this animal is the world's largest rodent, but they are beautiful! After I get a capybara, I am going to get exotic birds, a lion, a tiger, wolves, a monkey, emus, meerkats, a tortoise, a .......
9.16.2011
Someday I Will Have My Own Elephant!
Yes! This is true. I really want my own elephant to raise. I already talked to my mom and she said I could build a pasture and barn in front of the house (although I know she was joking I am going to take her up on her offer). Now all I've got to do is save enough money to get a permit and buy a baby elephant (and considering how I am a poor college student this might take a while). The second animal I would like to own is a capybara. Now I know this animal is the world's largest rodent, but they are beautiful! After I get a capybara, I am going to get exotic birds, a lion, a tiger, wolves, a monkey, emus, meerkats, a tortoise, a .......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you forgot one thing Amy... also a multi billioniare husband to feed all these animals
ReplyDelete