I have not given up on my blog. I am just so busy these days. I got an internship, so every Tuesday and Thursday I help clean and care for exotic animals, and dogs. Then on Monday and Wednesday I get things done around the house and I teach piano. I just never get on the computer much for over 5-10 minutes. I love my internship, and it is unpaid so I can count it as volunteer hours too! A week ago I was cleaning the lions habitat, and one lion sprayed me! Haha, I know that's gross but it was kinda cool too. I also got to pet the lions. At this same place when I first went there too look around, I got snotted on by a grizzly bear! Also gross but awesome. Today I got to feel two tigers all by myself. I come home form this job dirty, stinky, and sweaty, but it is AWESOME! (PS the picture is of Leo and Una at the UNA campus)
6.02.2011
Sorry It's Been A While
I have not given up on my blog. I am just so busy these days. I got an internship, so every Tuesday and Thursday I help clean and care for exotic animals, and dogs. Then on Monday and Wednesday I get things done around the house and I teach piano. I just never get on the computer much for over 5-10 minutes. I love my internship, and it is unpaid so I can count it as volunteer hours too! A week ago I was cleaning the lions habitat, and one lion sprayed me! Haha, I know that's gross but it was kinda cool too. I also got to pet the lions. At this same place when I first went there too look around, I got snotted on by a grizzly bear! Also gross but awesome. Today I got to feel two tigers all by myself. I come home form this job dirty, stinky, and sweaty, but it is AWESOME! (PS the picture is of Leo and Una at the UNA campus)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment