Second semester is looking pretty good for me. I am taking German 102, Music Appreciation, Honors Speech, Geography, and Biology 112. I think my favorite class is going to be speech (even though I HATE speaking in front of people) because my professor is awesome and funny, and all of my friends are in that class. This semester I am also trying to get the opportunity to volunteer at the Animal House Zoological Park in Moulton, AL. I've tried calling them, but I always get a busy beep. So I am going to try and fax/write them next, and if all else fails I am going to drive there. Hopefully this place will give me some volunteer hours working and caring for wild animals. I am still teaching piano, and doing conversation with the ESL students. This semester is going to fly by!
1.18.2011
Starting School Back
Second semester is looking pretty good for me. I am taking German 102, Music Appreciation, Honors Speech, Geography, and Biology 112. I think my favorite class is going to be speech (even though I HATE speaking in front of people) because my professor is awesome and funny, and all of my friends are in that class. This semester I am also trying to get the opportunity to volunteer at the Animal House Zoological Park in Moulton, AL. I've tried calling them, but I always get a busy beep. So I am going to try and fax/write them next, and if all else fails I am going to drive there. Hopefully this place will give me some volunteer hours working and caring for wild animals. I am still teaching piano, and doing conversation with the ESL students. This semester is going to fly by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You hate speaking in front of strangers ... you don't hate speaking in front of people because I'm a people and you don't have any problem speaking in front, behind, around, and over me. :)
ReplyDelete