1.10.2011

Alabama Blizzard

Okay, so really it is not a blizzard, but who cares. When we call a blizzard in Alabama, most of the north calls a dusting. But man it is beautiful! At my house we got at LEAST 9 inches! Some places even more than that! I got up at 7 this morning, ate breakfast, changed, and headed out into the crystal covered world. I walked around and took pictures, then walked around with my mom. Eric came over and we sled and threw snow at each other. Then Eric buried me in the snow like people would do at the beach. After he left I let Wizard out and played with him in the snow. When I threw the snow up in the air, he would jump up and try to bite it in midair. I came in for lunch and lazied around a bit. Now I am about to go hiking with my parents and neighbor in the woods. Pictures will come later. This is AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment