I have to agree with my mom and 100+ other people: college is WAY better than high school. I enjoy getting out at noon every day (except Wednesday because of my biology lab). MWF I have Biology 111, German 101, and Honors Philosophy. TR I have Honors CIS and Self-Defence Karate. All my classes are great and my teachers are cool (especially German and CIS). The people at the college treat me as an adult, not a stupid teenager who doesn't know better. It is refreshing to walk outside from class to class. I have made a lot of new friends, but I still miss all my other friends. I am more enthusiastic about studying for my classes. I am there because I want to be, not because I have to be. Having less classes in my schedule gives me freedom to have some me time, instead of the school then study then bed routine I had in high school. AP Classes also helped me a lot. I have my English, Math, and History out of the way (that is 20 hours!) so i have more time to take fun classes like German and Karate. College is AMAZING!
8.29.2010
College Life = Awesomeness!
I have to agree with my mom and 100+ other people: college is WAY better than high school. I enjoy getting out at noon every day (except Wednesday because of my biology lab). MWF I have Biology 111, German 101, and Honors Philosophy. TR I have Honors CIS and Self-Defence Karate. All my classes are great and my teachers are cool (especially German and CIS). The people at the college treat me as an adult, not a stupid teenager who doesn't know better. It is refreshing to walk outside from class to class. I have made a lot of new friends, but I still miss all my other friends. I am more enthusiastic about studying for my classes. I am there because I want to be, not because I have to be. Having less classes in my schedule gives me freedom to have some me time, instead of the school then study then bed routine I had in high school. AP Classes also helped me a lot. I have my English, Math, and History out of the way (that is 20 hours!) so i have more time to take fun classes like German and Karate. College is AMAZING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so glad you're enjoying it... your quilt is being quilted
ReplyDelete