7.25.2010

Hot Diggidy Dog Days of Summer

I. Feel. Like. I. Am. About. To. Die. That is what I think every time I step outside. I love Alabama, and would not want to live anywhere else, but I wish it wasn't so daggum HOT and HUMID! But that is Alabama weather for you. If I want to do anything outside, I have to get up really early or wait until evening to do it. Otherwise I am stuck in the house, being lazy, and not being very productive when I have things to do. This is one reason I love winter a LOT better than summer. Summer is hot and it is hard to cool yourself down, and you are sticky with sweat and humid and mosquitoes. Winter is cold, but you can cuddle up in sweats and a quilt, drink hot chocolate, and read a book or watch a movie, or just enjoy the cold air biting at your cheeks and nose. Right now, though, I wish it was 70 degrees outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment