5.25.2010

A Day Full Of Energy

For some reason I have been filled with energy today (excluding 3 hours). I got up this morning at 7:30 and enjoyed a Honeynut Cheerios breakfast, then got dressed. At 9:00 I met my friend QiLi at Dibert Park, ran a mile with her, then walked 1.25 miles and talked about life. Afterwards we went shopping for a swimsuit for her for our senior trip. When I got home I ate lunch, showered, then headed to the office. While the rest of my day I have been bouncing off the walls, burring energy, and not being able to stop moving, the office almost put me to sleep. I yawned about ten million times during the 3 hours I worked there, and keying for that long made my head hurt. My butt was numb the whole time, making my situation worse. Sorry Aunt Pat, but I am just not made to do computer work. Finally my Dad freed me, and I hurried home. There I had a yummy snack of pb crackers. Sitting at home, I needed to find a relaxing workout to do, and I wanted to listen to my music. So I grabbed my ipod and my rollerblades and headed to the St. Florian Park. The 30 minute alone time was refreshing. Now, after supper and reading Eldest, I am sitting here in my swimsuit, waiting on NCIS to come on and then QiLi to come over so I can teach her how to swim. I told her if she doesn't know how to swim and get stuck in the ocean I was not going to help her. Haha ily QiLi! NCIS about to come on! BuhBye!

2 comments:

  1. Now you know how fun and care-free my life is... study hard and be what you want to be and don't settle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i love you too

    ReplyDelete